Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Blog

I am changing over to a new blog but I don't want discontinue my other blog.  My first blog is all about jewelry and jewelry design.  This one is all my new products for my Express Your Faith etsy shop.  I will also have stuff for sale here that you can't find in any of my stores.  I have so much stuff and I don't list it all as it is too time consuming and expensive so I will put up all my new creations on this blog so that if you see something you like you can buy it direct from me.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! I'm a huge etsy fan! It's a new fascination of mine! That being said I just recently bought a new pair of shoes (handmade) just for me and a story I was working on!!!

    I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!!! I'm a co-host so should you need anything I'm here to help!! Feel free to stop by my blog to say hello or join us on Twitter (I'm @jenunedited)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a huge Etsy Fan! I co-host a weekly Handmade Wednesday Store & Blog Hop linky! You should come check it out and link up tomorrow!

    My Etsy Blog: http://blueeyedblessings.com

    ReplyDelete